Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Glitter


So my intention of this blog was for mainly visual things rather than stories of my days events and what nots (i tell enough of that stuff in person) but I have to share this one.

So I have this thing with glitter, actually its the other way around , glitter has a thing for me. I hate glitter. Minus the spectacular use of it by Claire Joyce (an artist friend of mine who uses glitter). Glitter never goes away for some reason it really stays on my skin if it gets on my hands I have to either tweezer each fleck off or what I end up doing is sanding my hands to get it off. So one of my students (Laura Medley) sent me a quote that is so so true. Just thought I would share.

"If you get glitter on you, be prepared to have it on you for the rest of your life...because glitter is the herpes of craft supplies. " - Demetri Martin

No comments: