Thursday, February 7, 2008

So Jealous



This is an art school (Nanyang Technical University). I wish this was my art school. How freaking amazing does this look. I am so happy to be at Georgetown College and I feel blessed to have the facilities we have and we work hard to make them the best we can, but if we (Dr. Decker, Greg Decker, Darrell Kincer, and Boris Zakic) could sneak in on the weekend and steal this building...that would be great. So lets plan on sometime this weekend to be busy.

Points of Jealousy:
1)I wish I could have lunch on the lawn on the roof.
2)I wish that in giving directions to our school we could say "look for the building that looks like hole 7 on the mini golf course minus the windmill"
3)Each of our faculty could have a floor.
4)We could have our own art library (which Greg would run of course)
5)Our awesome factor would go up by many points

the list could go on but i am mainly stuck on number reason number 2.

See the rest HERE

No comments: