Tuesday, July 15, 2008

On the flip side

I am a storyteller at heart and I usually reserve them for face to face interactions but I have to share this, it is just to cute. My wife and I were babysitting a good friend of ours, Sonya, she is 3 years old and is amazing. Anyhow, she saw one of my tattoos and asked what it was, my wife told her that they were drawings that don't wash off. Sonya just stared at them and poked at one. A little bit later she started to get a little bit concerned about when her parents were going to get back and so we started spelling out mommy and daddy on my typewriter tattoo, she then wanted to spell robyn (her aunt) this led to the fact that I don't have an N in the tattoo so we drew one in, one thing led to another and she wanted to use us as a coloring book. It was a blast, as soon as she would finish coloring one in she would ask for more "drawings", what else could we do but give in. She also started to connect the "dots"(freckles) when she got distracted from coloring.



No comments: